Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
Experience:  Troubleshoot printers, scanners, etc.
30037186

I want to install the printer. Brother HL- 23800W on my

Customer Question

Please I want to install the printer
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Brother HL- 23800W on my computer from internet, canyouhelp me withthat?
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC- Dell INSPIRON SRS Windows 7
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Thiscomputer wasn't in use for a while, the desktop which is connectedto the printer is struck bya virus and I want to photocopy and save the documents on desktop and USB for usage later.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: If you need to know anything please shoot.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have a USB printer cable?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this page. To download the printer's driver / software from the Internet, please click on the website below:

http://support.brother.com/g/b/downloadend.aspx?c=us&lang=en&prod=hl2280dw_us&os=93&dlid=dlf004665_000&flang=8&type3=11

, there, click on Agree to the EULA and Download at the bottom to download and install the file called HL-2280DW-inst-C1-USA.EXE

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,