Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I bought a display model and I cant get it set up so I can…

Customer Question
I bought a display...

I bought a display model and I cant get it set up so I can start using it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Make WF3620 Model c481D

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I just got it today and nothing is happening except the printer screan going throught the procedgure.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

John, Computer Science Engineer