Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon mg 7560 printer and the message that comes up…

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon mg 7560 printer and the message that comes up CNBJNP_F80D602FB758 I just tried printing again and colored line came up at the top

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No it hasnt done this before . I changed the ink and this time i had to re conect from printer to computer. ITs about 2yrrs old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc windows 7 not sure what u mean by os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

3 days changed ink

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It prints when i checked the printer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris