Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought a ip110 and it will print with the power cable…

Customer Question
Hey I just bought...

Hey I just bought a ip110 and it will print with the power cable but does not turn on without it, anything I need to do at first use to activate battery or something?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

Its not a tv, its a printer, I just bought it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Osx 10.11.6

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

You have the best printer. I see you have mentioned that its working when plugged to Power. It also comes with a Portable Battery which takes 3 hours to completely charge. You can see 3 step LED indicator to show charging. Please allow it to charge and then try. It should work.

I attached a manual below so that you can have a look.

http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/9/0300016799/03/iP110ser_OnlineManual_Mac_EN_V03.pdf

Thanks,

Kumar

It does not come with a battery, called Canon, please cancel my request

Okay. Just to add, if it does not come with a Battery, you cannot turn it one with the power cables unplugged. Yes, Canon can provide you with Batteries or a replacement printer.

Please get in touch with Customer Service at : http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone for cancellations and refunds.

Thanks,

Kumar