John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Second opinion] the printer is saying printer error see your

Customer Question

Second opinion] the printer is saying printer error see your documentationJA: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?Customer: epson workforce 520- about 4 years oldJA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?Customer: macJA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?Customer: i had to replace the ink and the guy sold me the wrong kind of ink and i got the right kind in and now it won't connectJA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no that is all
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Can a photocopy (just one page, as a test) still be run on the Epson 520 ? using its own controls and buttons.

It's a question I have to ask about the case. The next question would be, is it a wireless printer, or supposed to be working as a wireless printer?