Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WF-3640 is not wiorking Screen says to turn power off and…

Customer Question
WF-3640 is not wiorking...

WF-3640 is not wiorking Screen says to turn power off and then on. Did it but no success.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Error cod Ox69

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Today but night before nothing unusual.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

We are sorry to hear about the issue. I'm Kumar and I'll try my best to assist you.

Can you please let me know how OLD is your printer?

Thanks,

Kumar