Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a mac computer Will it be compatible wit the HP

Customer Question
Hi. I...

Hi. I have a mac computer Will it be compatible wit the HP Laserjet Pro 277 color printer. The info I saw on line said it was compatible with linus drivers.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LaserJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I haven't purchased it yet. So it would be new.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a mac using OS 10 I believe.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing has popped up. I haven't purchased it yet.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Could you verify your version of macOS for me? it will read "10.xx.xx"