Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ive got a brother mfcj4320dw printer ...how do I connect to…

Customer Question
Ive got a brother...

Ive got a brother mfcj4320dw printer ...how do I connect to my computer... it was previously connected

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Brother is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

1 year old, model MFC J4320 DW

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have moved and the printer doesn't work at my new location

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: Sjena1982, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer

Thank you for contacting Justanswer .

I am sorry to hear about your problem.

It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..

for that please follow the below steps

Please open the below link URL in browser

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=de8fa230-a251-446d-9142-11ab3115b520

and then click on I agree button .

After that click on Download link to download file and save/open to run it .

Thanks

Satchi

I m running out of ideas and i will open the question to other experts to help you ..

Thanks

Satchi

Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason