Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have an HP 100 and the battery is shot how do we get a…

Customer Question
We have an HP...

We have an HP 100 and the battery is shot how do we get a new one?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just a moment and I will pull the reciept

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Both

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Purchased it 2/22/11

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Had it in storage for a couple of years and did't pull the battery out.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

That type of failure is normal with age for this type of battery especially if sitting unused for so long.

You can replace the battery however, and luckily parts are still available and relatively inexpensive. You may purchase a replacement battery here: http://amzn.to/2fjnSgs

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work as an independent technician.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.