Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

EVER SINCE I HAD YOUR EXPERT FIX MY TV AND COMPUTER NOW MY…

Customer Question
EVER SINCE I HAD...

EVER SINCE I HAD YOUR EXPERT FIX MY TV AND COMPUTER NOW MY PRINTER DOSEN'T WORK

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

MY TV WORKS PERFECT IT'S MY PRINTER ISN'['T WORKING COPYS GOOD.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

EVERYTHING YOUR TECH TOLD ME TOO DO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

ONLY THAT MY PRINTER DOSEN'T WORK

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 11 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know the error message you are receiving?

Thanks,

Kumar