Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not get any part of it to work. I have a Epson

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get any part of it to work. I have a Epson workforce wf 2750.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Wireless will not connect so I went and bought a usb cord and that will not work either. The printer is about 6 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a hp desktop how do I check what operating system it is

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I couple of weeks, we had some internet issues with exceed and they come out and fixed everything. So computers and Netflix is working Printer shows connected but I have tried 3 different computers and nothing will connect to the printer, hence why I got the usb cord

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope that's it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

no I am not putting out anymore money

That is okay. When you plug the computer into the computer, does the computer recognize it?

you can have them refund my $5 too, this was another waste of time

I will send in the refund request for the full amount.

Thank you