Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Message on printer window "ERROR CODE OXO 1A17FF, HP

Customer Question
Message on printer window...

Message on printer window "ERROR CODE OXO 1A17FF

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

HP ENVY4520 DOT 11 == PRIVATE

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC BUT VERY OFTEN IT SAYS OFF LINE (MAC)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

PRINTER WORKS FROM IPAD BUT NOT COMPUTER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

THIS HAPPENS FREQUENTLY - WHEN I UNPL UG MODEM, PRINTER SUDDENLY STARTS TO WORK

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/13/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Local Computer Tech Recommendations. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?

I want to know why this happens and how to avoid its recurrence. have been stung more than once with you taking over and unseen ? why does this happen and how do I avoid it again ???? Please answer - must run will talk later

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?