Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to enlarge numbers on a bank statement, epson wf2540,

Customer Question
Need to enlarge numbers...

Need to enlarge numbers on a bank statement

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson wf2540

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Customer has difficult time reading

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Customer has problem reading document fax

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Can I connect to your computer to fix the issue?