John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I had a message to change ink cartridge. It now will not do

Customer Question

I had a message to change ink cartridge. It now will not do anything but give a message to insert cartridge correctly. After replacing the cartridge I got a message that it was installed correctly. I cannot print and have tried multiple times to reinstall . I have my accountant coming at 10 AM and she needs the printer. How do I fix this?
JA: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?
Customer: WF-7620 Epsom. Cartridges are 252 Epsom
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC Windows 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: yesterday had same message but was able to reset and continue work but not today so I replaced all cartridges and still nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I guess not
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

I apologize that you had to wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?