Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The wifi was turned off and I can't remember my admin

Customer Question
The wifi was turned...

The wifi was turned off and I can't remember my admin password.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

MB5320, Less than two years.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since yesterday. Power outage.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

May i know what Admin Password ***** you looking for?