Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to get my canon PIXMA iP90n t0n work withn office…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get my canon PIXMA iP90n t0n work withn office 365releasen16lnn s0 far no luck. it has a Bluetooth nodule I ordered from Germany and fresh ink and printer head.

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The printer is used the computer is new. it you can give me a ref point to lookup ge I can do that.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Asus a7 laptop with 8 gb memorty

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Never been used befoe, I do vetern benefits, so I bought it to assist with getting the applicaions filed faser.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the seller is a reputable resaler who says the machine was rebuilt.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 11 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Canon PIXMA iP90n printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey