John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I need to get my canon PIXMA iP90n t0n work withn office

Customer Question

I need to get my canon PIXMA iP90n t0n work withn office 365releasen16lnn s0 far no luck. it has a Bluetooth nodule I ordered from Germany and fresh ink and printer head.
JA: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: the printer is used the computer is new. it you can give me a ref point to lookup ge I can do that.
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: asus a7 laptop with 8 gb memorty
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: never been used befoe, I do vetern benefits, so I bought it to assist with getting the applicaions filed faser.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just that the seller is a reputable resaler who says the machine was rebuilt.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  jeffreybongers replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Canon PIXMA iP90n printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey