Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought an Epson WF-7610 and have a question. When I…

Customer Question
Hi John, I just...

Hi John, I just bought an Epson WF-7610 and have a question . When I try to copy a doc I get an error message to use the right paper cassette .

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WF-7610 and bought two weeks ago. The model # on id plate is C441C

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Today is the first day that I have had time to set it up[.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I am getting an alternating orange and blue blinking lights?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

is the printer connected to a PC or Mac