Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It shows a paper jam and there is no paper jam, HP

Customer Question
It shows a paper...

It shows a paper jam and there is no paper jam

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of the printer?

HP photosmart C6250All -in-one

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS Sierra version 10,12.6. I printed a few days ago and everything worked fine.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I printed a few days ago with no problem. So issue has been just now. Nothing happened that I'm aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer