Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A MFC-J985--JUST purchased and cannot get the

Customer Question
I HAVE A MFC-J985--JUST...

I HAVE A MFC-J985--JUST purchased and cannot get the download to work on mac os10.12

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Brand new, mfc-j985dw

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just purchased it 1 hr ago and getting frustrated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope! just make the thing work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/13/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How is the printer connected to your computer?

via USB cable.