Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Kst is giving me blans, it is a 2650 Epson and it about 2…

Customer Question
Kst is giving me...

Kst is giving me blans

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It is a 2650 Epson and it about 2 years old. I did a windows 10 update and that is how it started. then I uninstalled update and it didn't correct it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC and I am using windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Windows 10 update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it. Is this free

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

How much?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris