Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its not printing all the lines clearly and some only 1/2 the…

Customer Question
Its not printing all...

Its not printing all the lines clearly and some only 1/2 the word. It has been cleaned more than 6 times and new ink was just put in. Recently is says an error code 0x97 appeared.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, have you double-checked the code? And what is the exact make and model of your machine?

Not sure what you mean by double click the code. It is an Epson Workforce 7640.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac - not sure about the OS statis

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just recently...actually yesterday right after we put in the new ink.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris