Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print on legal size paper and cannot figure…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print on legal size paper and cannot figure out where to load the paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Brother MFC 736ON

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The printer is working fine I just want to print out something on a legal size format i.e. 8.5 X 14

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris