Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When printing no matter what I do they come put purplish. I…

Customer Question
When printing no matter...

When printing no matter what I do they come put purplish. I have a sunset I am using. no mater what changes it lets me ok it but apply doesn't lite up to save changes.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson Echo Tan ET-2550

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell CN3103

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Windows ten

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Has been printing this way from first picture

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This is a problem with the printhead because printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink onto the paper.

Take a paper towel and fold it into 4 turns and make it little thick. Then add little-rubbing alcohol to it and then place it in the path of the printhead carriage. Then move the printhead carriage over it a few times.
Please follow this link to see a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrAqXjX10xs
Tell me if it makes any difference to your problem.

Ok thanks

Keep me posted