Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

When printing no matter what I do they come put purplish. I

Customer Question

when printing no matter what I do they come put purplish. I have a sunset I am using. no mater what changes it lets me ok it but apply doesn't lite up to save changes.
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Epson Echo Tan ET-2550
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell CN3103
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: windows ten
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: has been printing this way from first picture
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This is a problem with the printhead because printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink onto the paper.

Take a paper towel and fold it into 4 turns and make it little thick. Then add little-rubbing alcohol to it and then place it in the path of the printhead carriage. Then move the printhead carriage over it a few times.
Please follow this link to see a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrAqXjX10xs
Tell me if it makes any difference to your problem.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks

Keep me posted