Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is not printing any documents, HP PHOTOSMART 7520 MAYBE 6…

Customer Question
It is not printing...

It is not printing any documents

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP PHOTOSMART 7520 MAYBE 6 YEARS

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

DELL WINDOW 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I HAD A TECH GELP OUT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Is the printer connected directly or wirelessly to your computer now? When did this issue first start?