Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When copying an item, the printer does not print the entire…

Customer Question
When copying an item...

When copying an item, the printer does not print the entire item. It consistently missed one margin or the other.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hp Envy 5660. I bought it in June of this year.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It did this from the get go, when it was new.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, this is my major issue., and I just found out, even though the machine is under the 1 year warranty, I am past the return date.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

From which application are you making the print? (ie: Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, etc)

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason