Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Jam in cartridge area. Open door and clear jam. The Jam has…

Customer Question
Jam in cartridge area...

Jam in cartridge area. Open door and clear jam. The Jam has been cleared but continually says Jam in cartridge area.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

LaserJet Pro 400 M401n 1 year old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened. Was printing a 74 page document and quit at the end.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

did you not read my question?

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris