Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

WE ;HAVE A PANSONIC COLOR COPIER MODEL DP-C264 THAT IS NOT

Customer Question
WORKING.. WE WOULD LIKE TO...
WE ;HAVE A PANSONIC COLOR COPIER MODEL DP-C264 THAT IS NOT WORKING.. WE WOULD LIKE TO TALK WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN GIVE US HELP OR PROVIDE A REPAIR LOCATION.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: PANSONIC COLOR COPIER MODEL DP-C264 AGE APPROXIMATE 10 YRS OLD..
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: GOOD QUESTION.. I OWN THE BUSINESS AND THE COPIER IS ACTUALLY LOCATED AT A DIFFERENT PLACE THAN I AM CURRENTLY LOCATED LET ME GET SOMEONE AT THAT LOCATION ON THE PHONE .. PROBLEM OCCURED IN APRIL OR MAY.. WHEN YOU TOUCH THE SCREEN AND HIT START THERE IS RESPONSE..
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: MACHINE IS TOTALLY UNFUNCTIONABLE AT PRESENT
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
That sounds like a touch-screen failure. That sort of failure usually is not customer-repairable and requires servicing or a service-repair call on the machine.

I presume someone at that location tried turning the Panasonic machine Off for at least 2 minutes or longer, then On again, and found it still not-working... or did they? if not, I suggest having them try that at least.

Now, where is the machine located, please? by zip code, or by town/city and state? with that information I can get you one, or several, local contacts to see whether they can fix your Panasonic copier for a reasonable price.

Glasgow, Ky 42141

OK... I am researching for that location, expect another 15 minutes, or less hopefully, before I post the information you need.

There is this one, in Bowling Green:

World of Fax - they service Panasonic copiers among many others. Perhaps not in Glasgow, though? Call to ask.

(###) ###-####is their number.

There is Xerographic Business Systems in Bowling Green (and other places):

http://xbsdigital.com/contact-xbs/request-service/

or call(###) ###-####/p>

and they are located at

1240 US 31 W Bypass
Bowling Green, KY 42101

Perhaps they can help.

Others:

The Lang Company

*****/p>

Bowling Green, KY 42101

(###) ###-####/p>

And a last possibility is this dubious listing (I doubt they fix copiers):

MIKE'S ELECTRONICS

820 U S 31 WEST BYPASS

BOWLING GREEN, KY

(###) ###-####/p>

If none of these can help, let me know how far afield you are willing to hire repair for your Panasonic copier - with, of course, car fees added to their fee, for traveling some distance. And I will find other listings and prospects.

And let me know, if these provide what you need - or not.

John, Computer Science Engineer