John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My wife has a Workforce WF/3620 printer. She has used this

Customer Question

My wife has a Workforce WF/3620 printer. She has used this successfully for some time now. However there is now a fault. When trying to print to her normal card stock the printer puts the graphics in the wrong place on the card.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I.E page 1 is put on page 4 !!! Is there any way to reset the printer to base configuration _
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: on a PC running windows 10 *unfortunately( !!!
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Been an issue for about a week and its ruining her cardstock. Before this was OK for months.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: As above.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S