Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My wife has a Workforce WF/3620 printer. She has used this…

Customer Question
My wife has a...

My wife has a Workforce WF/3620 printer. She has used this successfully for some time now. However there is now a fault. When trying to print to her normal card stock the printer puts the graphics in the wrong place on the card.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I.E page 1 is put on page 4 !!! Is there any way to reset the printer to base configuration _

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

On a PC running windows 10 *unfortunately( !!!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Been an issue for about a week and its ruining her cardstock. Before this was OK for months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

As above.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

John, Computer Science Engineer