Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a new HP laptop, but still need to register my epson…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new HP laptop, but still need to register my epson wireless printer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I'm guesssing two yrs. old, Epson WF- 2540

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, pleasr explain OS system & where I can locate it?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Tried to use printer after buying HP laptop which is already registered, but was notified epson printer had to register also. Laptop bought 9-3-17

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thank you!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Please click the link below to see your OS

http://whatsmyos.com/

Are you not able to print?