Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New printer not working, mb5150, pc, something doing can not…

Customer Question
New printer not working ...

New printer not working

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mb5150

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Something doing can not close and cannot print as well

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to print?

Please let me know

John, Computer Science Engineer