Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I change the black cartridge? info says ink is low…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change the black cartridge? info says ink is low but ????

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

XP640....maybe a year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac 10.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't changed any cartridges on this printer. I'm just receiving a message that BK is low

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to change the cartridge

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

This link will show you how to change the ink tanks

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF50201~faq-297797

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S