Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is showing as offline. I have just had to reinstall

Customer Question
It is showing as...

It is showing as offline. I have just had to reinstall windows classic shell to my laptop as it expired. has this had anything to do with it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

SPC222 S3089001173. not sure how old. it has been here since I started in 2013

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a laptop running Microsoft windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't been to this office for quite a while as I work from home. but last time I was using it, it was fine. I have only just turned on my laptop and had to install windows shell for the classic startup menu.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We are on dial up here as it is a tennis club.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
how is printer connected to laptop..usb or wifi

Hi there
can you please refund the visa payment. The printer is at the office which I don't work from so am there very infrequently so have no time to stay at that destination and wait for help. I will get a local expert to visit sometime. Meanwhile I have used the photocopy only on the machine as I cant print from it.
Regards
Jill