Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon MP530 message "inner door open" The reason I wrote…

Customer Question
Canon MP530 message "inner...

Canon MP530 message "inner door open"

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

The reason I wrote Canon MP530 is that the make and model are Canon MP530.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Win7, but the error message is on the printer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I changed the print head.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please