Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wow thans thanks. Epson 9600 error 0040. Mac. I have it for…

Customer Question
Wow thans thanks Technician's...

Wow thans thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson 9600 error 0040

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have it for awhile but its a great printer i would like to fix it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok, before it gave the sign error 0040, then i changed he little cap over the printer head, ok then now the computer cannot see the printer

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Louie, Technician replied 1 year ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, how old is the printer?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok, I don't think going this way going to work, i would prefer a reimbursement of the $5.Thank you,

Thank you for your kind understanding of automated-systems / machine-generated followups, ads & offers.

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues as well as related information.
Billings & payments concerns including membership/subscription are best addressed by Customer Support.

Incidentally, the printer has reached its 'end of serviceable life'. 2 possible approaches:

• maintenance kit;
  • bypass the 'end of life' trigger.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i wouldn't have a problem for you to do that, it's a IMAc with a RIP program that connect to the 9600 stylus pro epson
I did change the parts, its after i replace the small little pads head cap, now its not comunicate with the printer.is it something that can be fix remotetly from where you are? is it a program now things? tell me

Sorry, I already have relayed your "...prefer a reimbursement of the $5..." and this question would now be closed.