Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP deskjet 2540, the wifi light and ink lights are

Customer Question
Hi, my HP deskjet...

Hi, my HP deskjet 2540

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The wifi light and ink lights are blinking

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Even i just refill the ink

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Everytine i turn on my printer, it happens

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all i meed

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you using new/genuine hp ink cartridges, or generic/refilled cartridges?

Do you see any numbers/letters on the printer display screen?