Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Getting an error and message that says communication error…

Customer Question
Getting an error and...

Getting an error and message that says communication error when I'm trying to print

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Epson wf-2750 about 11 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just tonight

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
how is printer connected to Mac..usb or wifi

please cancel - I didn't use this service
Dr Fonda