Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon printer keeps telling me it is off line and won't…

Customer Question
My Canon printer keeps...

My Canon printer keeps telling me it is off line and won't print but will copy

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Canon Pixma MG5560 and not sure how old - 5 years ?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 10. Not very clever with computors, sorry.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Was working fine and then Windows did an update and now keep getting this message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Windows also changed my photos when i want to look at larger screen

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
9/12/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

The Windows update has interfered with your printer connection. I can assist you in reinstalling your printer drivers to establish a new connection.

I will need your participation and cooperation. Is your printer connected wirelessly?