Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased a Panasonic Printer, copier and answering device…

Customer Question
I purchased a Panasonic...

I purchased a Panasonic Printer, copier and answering device # KX-FP215 have not had to use the copier or fax until today and can't get either one to respond to my needs. What s happening???? the unit is less than 3 months old.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

The make is as stated a Panasonic Model KXF-FP215 and is approx. 2 to 3 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

As previously stated I just tried to have someone fax me and it would not come through, two days ago I tried to copy a letter and it would not copy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris