John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I purchased a Panasonic Printer, copier and answering device

Customer Question

I purchased a Panasonic Printer, copier and answering device # KX-FP215 have not had to use the copier or fax until today and can't get either one to respond to my needs. What s happening???? the unit is less than 3 months old.
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: The make is as stated a Panasonic Model KXF-FP215 and is approx. 2 to 3 months old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: As previously stated I just tried to have someone fax me and it would not come through, two days ago I tried to copy a letter and it would not copy.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please connect me
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris