Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Where can I find the WPS PIN # FOR MY HP office jet pro

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find the WPS PIN # FOR MY HP office jet pro 8710?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just purchased it today and the exact model is HP ENVY 7640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC WINDOWS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

7-ZIP CANNOT OPEN FILE

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/11/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 year ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

WPS Pin is set by the Wireless Router - that is if router has WPS button.

If router doesnt have WPS button - you can connect to wireless by following wizard on the printer

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.