Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My CX7300 does not recognise new ink cartridges, CX7399

Customer Question
My CX7300 does not...

My CX7300 does not recognise new ink cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

CX7399 Epson and Epson 73N cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Asus laptop running Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Last time I had to replace cartridges it took a bit of effort to have the printer accept that spent cartridges had been replaced. I have been regularly printing off documents no trouble up to the day before.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Things have been "iffy" since switching to Windows 10

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 11 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello and welcome.

My name is***** will be assisting you today.

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Epson CX7399 printer with the new Windows 10?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Had to do that after I switched to Windows 10.

I understand.

Do you want me to remotely connect and do this for you?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

you have my credit card details. I cannot do anything else
I want the remote assistance. You already have my payment details. I am finding this very frustrating!

I am so sorry, Do you still need remote assistance?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

I see there is a error with your payment for the Premium service.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Please try to solve this for the Premium service.

Let me remotely connect in the mean time so we can get the printer problem solved.

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program called Teamviewer will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, a blank screen will show but the file is downloading to your computer).

Run the Teamviewer download and it shows you an ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

My bank has just contacted me because you are making multiple charges against my account. Don't tell me my details are incorrect when you are using them to access more money. You are just scamming me. My bank has your details

I am so sorry to read this, as a technician, I do not have access to payment information. The pricing was setup in the beginning by you and the system.

I am a real Technician and I offered you remote assistence. Are you able to startup Teamviewer? So we can get the printer problem solved.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 months ago
Josh, Technician

Do you still need help with your issue?

Do you still need help with your issue?