Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer 7640 will copy, but it will not print print what…

Customer Question
My printer 7640 will...

My printer 7640 will copy, but it will not print print what is on the screen.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP ENVY 7640, about 2 or 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC, I don't know the OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week. My daughter in law was trying to scan and send a document, but said it wasn't set up for that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I really don't know

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 8 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

If you'd like - I can help re-installing printer fully to make sure it prints

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

John, Computer Science Engineer