Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics engineer with 7+ years of experience in repairing office equipments & printers
22727371

No matter how I change out inks blacks are printed out cyan.

Customer Question

No matter how I change out inks blacks are printed out cyan. need a fix
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: mg6320
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Dell Dimension E52
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: vista OS
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that's it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sadique. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This is a problem with the printhead because printhead is the part of the printer which puts ink onto the paper.

As of the first step, we will try cleaning the printhead. I'll give you a manual which will help you in cleaning the printhead.

Please click this link to access the manual: https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART136424&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1505157592947

Tell me if it makes any difference to your problem.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry for keeping you. Phone call. Anyway, after reading the "Manual" you so kindly I will try these steps again but so far there has been little resolve.

Please try the deep clean twice if it doesn't improve in the first cleaning cycle.