Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot print from my lap top or devices. modelhp envy about…

Customer Question
Cannot print from my...

Cannot print from my lap top or devices.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Modelhp envy about 6 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I had a new modem installed last we, had problems, they came back tiday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Fixed the internet. now I cant print from my laptop or devices

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

The printer will need to be joined to the new wireless network and then installed again on the devices.

What is the make and model of the printer?