Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon ip90 printer that will not print all of the…

Customer Question
Good day! I have...

Good day! I have a canon ip90 printer that will not print all of the doc.ie. airline tickets will print the ads but not the wording pass

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

That wording pass and yes a year ago but there is a fix but I can't remember it??

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC os

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I am aware of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris