Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE A HP PHOTOSMART 7520 PRINTER AND IT WILL NOT

Customer Question
I HAVE A HP...

I HAVE A HP PHOTOSMART 7520 PRINTER AND IT WILL NOT COMMUNICATE WITH MY COMPUTER TO PRINT. I HAVE A POWERSPEC MICROSOFT COMPUTER. IT IS AN OLDER COMPUTER.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

MY PRINTER IS HP PHOTOSMART 7520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC OPERATING SYSTEM IS XP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

JUST THIS MORNING. WE DID HAVE A SECURITY ALERT AND I TURNED OFF THE COMPUTER AND THE PRINTER, BUT IT DID NOT HELP. THE PRINTER WILL MAKE COPIES

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Sjena1982, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer

Thank you for contacting Justanswer .

I am sorry to hear about your problem.

It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..

for that please follow the below steps

Please open the below link URL in browser

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1d1ae298-931d-4dcf-a192-da27ddba97bd

and then click on I agree button .

After that click on Download link to download file and save/open to run it .

Thanks

Satchi

John, Computer Science Engineer