Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have been trying to print PHOTO EXPLOSION projects to my…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to print PHOTO EXPLOSION projects to my Epson Work Force WF-3640. No success. What am I doing wrong? My Computer is an HP running Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson WorkForce WF-3640. It is less than a year old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP PC Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened. I got the new printer. My old software Picture It wasn't supported. I can print other things, just not PHOTO EXPLOSION projects. I purchased PHOTO EXPLOSION to replace Picture it when the Epson wouldn't print anything from Picture It.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what I could ask

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Sjena1982, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sjena1982
Sjena1982, Engineer

Thank you for contacting Justanswer .

I am sorry to hear about your problem.

It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..

for that please follow the below steps

Please open the below link URL in browser

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f7effb76-b661-4d25-be46-20348b469b6c

and then click on I agree button .

After that click on Download link to download file and save/open to run it .

Thanks

Satchi