Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get it to print from my wireless computer. I think…

Customer Question
I can't get it...

I can't get it to print from my wireless computer. I think it's not connected properly

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Workforce 2660 about a year old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC OS Sierra version 10.12

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I don't use the printer much. It It's been going on for awhile. Don't remember when it started

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. The printer does copy so I'm pretty sure it's just the connection

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

If your computer cannot connect to the printer through your local network and if the network was recently working, the issue could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.