Syseng
Syseng, Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft Certified with over 17 years experience in system integration and development
13852270

I can't get it to print from my wireless computer. I think

Customer Question

I can't get it to print from my wireless computer. I think it's not connected properly
JA: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?
Customer: Workforce 2660 about a year old
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: MAC OS Sierra version 10.12
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I don't use the printer much. It It's been going on for awhile. Don't remember when it started
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope. The printer does copy so I'm pretty sure it's just the connection
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Syseng replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

If your computer cannot connect to the printer through your local network and if the network was recently working, the issue could be due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To resolve the issue power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.