Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to buy a canon printer 3060 / willthis model printer…

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy a canon printer 3060 / willthis model printer be suitable to my my Mac computer model osx 10.3.9

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

My mac would be six years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Osx 10.3.9

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My present printer is about 10 years old and is not scanning .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Six months ago I purchased an earlier model cannon which was not suitable so Im wondering if this new model 3060 will also not easily link adapt to my Mac osx

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 11 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

no it will not sorry, as your Mac is too old for the driver to work, you will find this on all current printers now.

Are you just wanting to be able to scan to the mac?

no I want to scan and print
I will not bother to seek further help thank you
please refund to my credit card thank you

Why did you not just wait for your answer, instead of having me spend time getting the response ready and then cancelling just before I sent it.

That does not make any sense

I am confused and very unsure sorry mate.

not sure what is confusing, you asked me a question, and you just needed to wait for me to reply.

again sorry mate please cancel my card 5 $

need to go here to cancel

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0