Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon printer is not printing text but is printing pictures.

Customer Question
Canon printer is not...

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mp600

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 2000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started when I got a wireless system

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am now at a place that has wireless but this computer is not attached to the internet at this time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Are there any errors when you try printing text?

Have you tried installing latest drivers from here

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.