Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error message 97; instructs cancel print jobs, clear jammed…

Customer Question
Error message 97; instructs...

Error message 97; instructs cancel print jobs, clear jammed paper (was none) and turn off then back on but still won't print

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

WF4630 about 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started trouble tonight. Has worked fine for years

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Printers
9/11/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris